1. Easy to use. The 1100B system does not require a trained engineer to set up and perform the calibration. A technician can easily learn perform the job within a short amount of time.
2. 5 DOF simultaneous measurements. Linear movement, pitch, yaw, roll, horizontal straightness, and vertical straightness are measured simultaneously with a single set up, saving 80% of set-up time compared with a traditional laser interferometer.
3. Improved accuracy. Simultaneous measurement of these parameters improves the calibration accuracy.
4. 2-Piece construction. Single integrated optical configuration eliminates the need of purchasing variety of optics. This increased efficiency leads to a lower cost for the user.
5. Convenience. Owning an 1100B system allows freedom to calibrate using your own personnel on your own schedule.
6. Data logging in real-time. Real-time data logging with archive capability for quality audit and customer services.
7. Computer output. Compatible with MS Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP. Software analysis supports NMTBA, VDI, ISO and ASME B5.54 standards. A report can be immediately generated after the calibration procedure for customer acceptance.
8. Zeeman laser technology. The Zeeman laser in conjunction with the proprietary heterodyne signal processing technique makes Excel Precision's metrology system the most accurate machine tool calibration system.
9. Wavelength compensation available. Excel's wavelength compensation devices such as Weather Station, Material Sensor, and Refractometer allows precise calibration in any environment.
10. NIST standard. The 1100B is traceable to NIST and international standards.